Guitar Masterclass Schedule:
- Friday 9th September 2022:
|11.00 – 11.45||Kimwei McCarthy|
|12.00 – 12.45||Rodney Branigan|
|15.30 – 16.15||Eva Atmatzidou|
|16.45 – 17.30||Thomas Leeb|
Saturday 10th September 2022
|15.30 – 16.15||Tristan Seume|
|16.45 – 17.30||Karlijn Langedijk|
Sunday 11th September 2022
|11.00 – 11.45||Antonio Forcione|
|15.00 – 15.45||Will McNicol|
|16.00 – 16.45||Chris Woods|
Please note that masterclasses will delivered by guitarists ‘theatre style’. This means it is unlikely there will be ‘guitars in hands’ opportunities during the masterclasses due to sheer numbers of attendees expected. If however on the day a particular masterclass has relatively small numbers (approx 30 or below), then the guitarist delivering the masterclass at their discretion may be willing to allow attendees to ‘try out’ exercises, techniques etc ‘lesson style’. It is our intention that all masterclasses will be professionally filmed for ticket holders to watch back via www.musicmasterclass.com after the event. Attendees are not permitted to video a masterclass or performance themselves.
Friday September 9th, 2022
- 14.45 – 15.00 Online Competition winners announced and winners videos screened to live audience and online streaming (ticketed event TBC)
Saturday September 10th 2022
- 08.30am – 12.30pm Live Competition Performances & Panel Judging
- 14.45pm – Live Competition Winners Announced (Live stage after Tristan Seume performance
- 18.45 – 19.15 – 1st Place winner main stage performance
Sunday September 11th 2022
- 12.15pm – 12.45pm – Runner-up and 3rd place winner main stage performances.
Open Mic Stage
In the main bar and cafe area of the Phoenix Exeter venue, we will run an ‘open mic’ stage for anyone interested in just getting up and performing fingerstyle guitar. On this stage we will allow vocals accompanied by fingerstyle guitar for anyone wanting to show off their guitar and singing talents.